Embroidered orange DSOH logo on this eco-conscious recycled unisex t-shirt.
It's made from 100% recycled fabric that's never re-dyed, saving energy and water, while also reducing pollutants and carbon emissions. Whether you need a soft and breathable base layer or an eye-catching solo piece, this eco-friendly t-shirt is the choice for you!
• 60% recycled cotton, 40% post-consumer recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 5.3 oz/y² (179.7 g/m²)
• 24 singles
• 1x1 rib-knit neckband
• Shoulder to shoulder taping
• Blank product sourced from India
This t-shirt is made from recycled cotton scraps and upcycled polyester rPET, saving reusable textiles and plastic bottles from ending up in landfills. Buy this recycled t-shirt, and join the ethical fashion movement!
|Width (inches)||19||20 ½||22||23 ½||25|
|Sleeve length (inches)||17 ½||18 ¼||19||19 ¾||20 ½|
|Sleeve length (cm)||44||46||48||50||52|
- IT'S THE ONLY PLACE to buy REAL Deeper Shades merchandise
- We accept credit cards, most debit cards and payment via Paypal
- FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
Deeper Shades Of House (DSOH), hosted by Lars Behrenroth is a weekly two hour Deep House radio program broadcasted and syndicated on over 30 fm, internet, and satellite radio stations all over the world.
First aired in 2002 the show has now close to 670 episodes. Deeper Shades is 100% listener supported which means it's funded by fans like you who sign up for the DSOH Premium Silver / Gold membership or buy any of the Deeper Shades merchandise.
Thank you for checking out this store and hopefully you'll find a shirt or hat you like.
Until then, keep it deep,