This hoodie is strictly limited to 65 pieces and will sell out fast.
To celebrate the 17th year and 650th episode of Lars Behrenroth's "Deeper Shades Of House" radio show these NAVY BLUE 100% cotton shell, two-ply CHAMPION hoodies with a colored lining feature the very first design for the first Deeper Shades Of House shirt released in small numbers in 2008.
The instantly recognizable Champion logo on left sleeve makes it all come together in this soft and durable hoodie that's made to last.
• 90% cotton, 10% polyester
• 100% cotton shell
• DTG print
• Two-ply hood with an oxford grey lining
• V-notch rib detail at neck, and half-moon insert at the back of the neck
• Tone-matching drawstrings
• Front pouch pocket
• 2x1 ribbed spandex enhanced cuffs and bottom band
• Embroidered "C" logo on left sleeve
|Length (inches)||27 ½||28 ½||29 ½||30 ½||31 ½|
- IT'S THE ONLY PLACE to buy REAL Deeper Shades merchandise
- We accept credit cards, most debit cards and payment via Paypal
- FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
Deeper Shades Of House (DSOH), hosted by Lars Behrenroth is a weekly two-hour Deep House radio program broadcasted and syndicated on over 30 fm, internet, and satellite radio stations all over the world.
First aired in 2002 the show has now close to 750 episodes. Deeper Shades is 100% listener supported which means it's funded by fans like you who sign up for the DSOH Premium Silver / Gold membership or buy any of the Deeper Shades merchandise.
Thank you for checking out this store and hopefully, you'll find a shirt or hat you like.
Until then, keep it deep,