BRAND NEW IN 2021 - "Don't Let Your Friends Listen To Bad Music" in kanji on a cozy, soft, smooth, and stylish hoodie to curl up in. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- IT'S THE ONLY PLACE to buy REAL Deeper Shades merchandise
- We accept credit cards, most debit cards and payment via Paypal
- FREE SHIPPING within the continental US
Deeper Shades Of House (DSOH), hosted by Lars Behrenroth is a weekly two hour Deep House radio program broadcasted and syndicated on over 30 fm, internet, and satellite radio stations all over the world.
First aired in 2002 the show has now close to 670 episodes. Deeper Shades is 100% listener supported which means it's funded by fans like you who sign up for the DSOH Premium Silver / Gold membership or buy any of the Deeper Shades merchandise.
Thank you for checking out this store and hopefully you'll find a shirt or hat you like.
Until then, keep it deep,